With limited exceptions, we do not provide prepaid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
Please be sure to send us your item(s) back in full accordance with our Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date to our return center located at 190701 Sheridan Street, Suite E5016, AGA63826HP, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33332-2302
- To commence a return, kindly email Customer Care via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached. Shoes must be unworn, show no signs of wear, and returned in their original packaging.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
- All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, you must fill out an order packing slip for each applicable order.
- All returns are refunded via payment method used.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keeps your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
**Return drop-offs are not accepted at our Return Center.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued a refund via payment method used minus the initial shipping charge.
We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Important: Non-Hadasshe items sent to our Return Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Exchanges for Online Purchases
Presently, we do not accommodate exchanges for purchases made online as we cannot guarantee the item purchased will be in-stock in the size or style desired.
Should you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, contact our Customer Care team via email@example.com. Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue.
Helpful Hint: Hadasshe is not responsible for returns until they reach our Return Center in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, we will not issue a refund for your returns.